Smart-ID Advanced Coax Probes
- Certifies in-home wiring for Triple-Play and MoCA services to avoid repeat visits.
- Drastically reduces investigation time and repair associated with inside/in-home wiring.
- Protects revenue by lowering risk of customers churn due to repeat fault finding or repairs.
- Lowers OpEx by reducing repeat truck rolls.
- Eliminate time-consuming guesswork, test entire home coax network in minutes
- Add whole-home test capability much less than the price of a MoCA specific meter – economical testing scalability
- No need to purchase a specialized meter – controlled with DSAM
- Pre-qualify for future triple-play and MoCA service “self-installs” and eliminate repeat truck rolls
- Quickly identify problematic network connections
- Automatically maps coax network and provides distance to impairments
- Indicates presence of splitters, filters, and amplifiers
- Unexpected reflections and distances to potential faults are also shown
- Test every outlet, full frequency range (5MHz to 1.625GHz)
- Extremely portable (5.5in x 2.75in x 1.25in)
- Protocol agnostic, no CPE interaction required
- Innovative results matrix provides instant quality assessment
- Point to point verification between every SmartID
- Distance can be displayed from both directions to improve location accuracy