The RD8000PDL and PXL are powerful successors to the industry standard RD4000PDL and PXL pipe and cable locators. The RD8000 improves on speed, accuracy and reliability yet remains a cost-effective solution for any application delivering unique user features. Designed with the latest, patented digital firmware, RD8000 delivers a highly controllable and reliable locate solution to service any industry, anywhere in the world.
• Light weight – 28% lighter than industry standard RD4000
• IP54 Rating – you can operate it in almost any environment
• Transmitter and receiver feature a large, high contrast backlit LCD screen.
• Over 50 software and hardware patents
• Combination of new and innovative algorithms with established software on a high-performance processor core
• Improves the accuracy and repeatability of measurements
• Delivers powerful signal filtering and analysis allowing continued operation even in the most electrically noisy environments.
• ILOC™ is an advanced Bluetooth® link between the RD8000 locator and transmitter
• ILOC allows the operator to control the transmitter remotely
• Less time walking and more time locating.
• Gives the operator the tools to pass survey information to third-party applications for audit, analysis and reporting
• 1000 locate records can be stored and reviewed
• Upload this information to PDA or PC using RD8000 Bluetooth connection.
• A Radiodetection technique that allows the operator to validate the original factory calibration of the RD8000
• eCAL can issue and print validation certificate without needing to return the RD8000 to a service center.
• Accurate depth readings as only indicates a locate depth when the locator is correctly oriented directly above the pipe/cable.