RD-2000 Super C.A.T.
C.A.T3 (Cable Avoidance Tool) is an advanced cable avoidance tool delivering world class performance from a powerful digital processing platform can detect signals naturally radiating from metallic services or the Genny3 can be used to apply a distinctive signal that the C.A.T3 can detect. The Radiodetection C.A.T3 and Genny3 has become the industry standard pipe and cable avoidance tool, recognized as the leader across all industry segments providing performance, ruggedness and reliability, together with affordability and low cost of ownership.
- Improved locate quality – Improved precision pinpointing of buried services and exceptionally fast sound and meter response.
- Increased usability in electrically noisy environments
- Multiple active frequencies – The ability to locate the widest of cables and pipes with the addition of two new higher frequencies of 65kHz and 131kHz.
- StrikeAlertTM – Alerts the user to shallow power cables by flashing an alert icon and making a distinctive sound. We have make it switchable in accordance to customer wishes.
- User backup – User settings are stored each time the unit is switched off whether deliberately or accidently.
- Calibration date ID – To allow the user to know when the SuperC.A.T should be serviced, the last calibration date can be displayed.
- Passive location – Provides a sweep for buried cables and pipes, detecting Radio and Power frequencies.